Saturday, April 01, 2006

I think we need a good book. For many years, the only book for this trip was The Trans-Siberian Handbook, but now also Lonely Planet has its own, Trans-Siberian Railway. Let me buy one of these books online here from US, to get the best information. I will start posting interesting stuff as soon as I get it. In the meantime we should start getting more information about other cities on the route, information about train/tickets, our budget, length of the trip, side-trips. Please take whatever and share with us. I am looking forward to see all passengers on-board:-) Miso

3 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

Hey, I just realized, that this months, after 4 years, Lonely Planet issued new version of this book!!

http://shop.lonelyplanet.com/product_detail.cfm?productID=2886&

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mart'a said...

Ahoj Miso, this is excellent. We were checking the link with Jana. I was wondering that we might actually want to coordinate the search a bit. Eg. divide the route, so that we do not all check the same cities etc...

9:22 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

I agree. Btw, I already ordered this new version of the book, even that is still not released. They will ship it to me as soon as they get it.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home